Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Free At Last, Free At Last


Damn, it feels good to put this mess behind me!

I am officially a single lady again.  I had court on Friday afternoon and my divorce finally went thru.  It was an ugly day, filled with fighting and nasty words.  But I feel lighter than ever before.

I don't consider myself a divorce expert.  There are people who have situations that are much worse than mine.  

All I can say is this- Keep your eye on the prize! My ego wanted to get in the way during our negotiations but in the end, I walked away with the best prize of all.  My freedom and Max!  In the end, my ex is the real loser.

If any of you are going thru something similar, I hope you remember that!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can't believe it dragged out until the last moment in court! I know you are a great mom, and Max is lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete