Friday, August 29, 2014

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Light

Max has a new obsession...the lamp in his bedroom!


I tuck him in at night, I turn out the light and shut the door.  Five minutes later, I hear the click.  He has turned the light back on.

I go in, when he is finally asleep, tuck him back in and turn off the light.  In the middle of the night, when I get up to go to the bathroom, the light is back on.  

Is he afraid of the dark?  He seems too young to know there are scary things out there, that lurk in dark corners or under the bed.  But he can't sleep until that light is on.


Do all kids use night lights?  I am polling all of the mom's out there!

2 comments:

  1. Mine are obsessively them! We have plug in one's that change colors, white ones, and the soft friend kind with timers that they can hold, like the turtle toy thingy. It is a big deal at our house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - ditto Amy W. We have a ton of them. Not the plug into the outlet ones - not good enough for us - we have the dream light, the ladybug light, the ceiling light show, the bear that glows and turns colors...I won't go on. We don't use all at the same time they are sort of on a rotating basis. Most of them have timers and go off after 30 or so minutes then they can turn it back on. Also a big deal at our house too!

    ReplyDelete