Wednesday, October 1, 2014

House Updates

Slowly but surely the house is coming together.

Here is the kitchen before I painted the cabinets:


And here is the first coat of gray paint.  Once we painted the inside of the cabinets gray, it really pulled it together:


The floor is just hideous but I really can't do anything about that now.  I am probably just going to hide it under an area rug.

 Here is the gutted bathroom.  The tub went in yesterday and the drywall goes in today:


 Monday I bought this mini chandelier for my hallway.  It seems a little girly and fancy but I never normally buy things like this.  I am excited to put my stamp on this house!


It has been a lot of work and it is very stressful some days but I know in the end it will all be worth it!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the house pics! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete