Monday, December 28, 2015

I Done Swolled

Well the holidays are almost behind us and I am officially fat again.  And I have no one to blame but myself.  I ate and drank my way thru the month of December and now it is time to repent.  

Back in the summer, when I did the Isagenix 30 Day cleanse, I felt amazing.  My skin looked great, my clothing was loose.  It was the best I have felt since I had Max.   

But then work, Max's school and other personal things got in the way.  This derailed my health goals.  I still worked out like a mad woman but my eating habits got lax and I kind of stopped caring.  I have finally realized that I can work out 24/7 and it won't matter because I have to stop putting crap in my mouth!

This ends today.  I want to feel like I did this summer.  I want to look in the mirror and like what I see.   I control my happiness and this is a key piece of the puzzle.  So it is time to take charge!

I know most people wait till after New Years to start but I literally can't stand how I feel.  My clothing is tight and that makes me uncomfortable and cranky!  I can't go another day as a fat ass so I am getting down to business starting today.


I love this quote because it is so true, especially for me!  I lose my focus on the weekends, when I am elbow deep in pizza and white wine.  I just have to keep my eye on the prize this year! I want to feel beautiful again and 2016 is the year to do it. 

Whose with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment