Monday, May 16, 2016

Time Just Flies By

I don't know how it is possible that I am now the mother of a four year old.  It literally seems like just yesterday I drove him home from the hospital.  I just blinked and he became a big boy right in front of my eyes.

He is so tall now and he talks so much.  He has the best imagination and he tells the funniest stories.  He loves his friends at school and talks about them all the time.  He is definitely not a baby any more!

This past weekend was a birthday extravaganza and I literally ate pizza and cake until my body begged me to stop.  We celebrated for three days straight! 

On Friday, my co-workers had a little party for Max after school.  It was so cute and he loved the attention!

Saturday morning was his birthday party.  A couple of his friends from school came and I had it at a local park.  It was the perfect size and he had such a good time.  I was a little nervous that he would be overwhelmed but instead he was so well behaved and had a ton of fun.


It was construction themed (shocking right?).  So every kid received a tool belt and a construction hat.  I put the drinks in Home Depot buckets and the snacks (goldfish and chips) in his dump trucks.


My mom made this amazing cake.  Two layers and tons of icing.



The cake was a huge hit!


On Sunday, his actual birthday, we had breakfast with the family and then we had a Barbecue for dinner.  We rounded out the weekend with our third birthday cake and then collapsed into a sugar coma.


 We are officially birthday-ed out.  Too much sugar and way too much pizza but so much fun!

My sweet little baby is a big boy now.  It makes me a little sad but so excited for all the fun to come!

1 comment:

  1. I think this age is hilarious! Matthew is just a few months older. I love it so far:)

    ReplyDelete