Tuesday, September 20, 2016

August Fitness Challenge

Obviously like my last post, this is a very late follow up.  But I feel compelled to share this utter and complete failure with all of you!

August was all about trying the Tracey Anderson workouts.  And oh my sweet baby Jesus, I hated every one of them.

If you are a dancer, then maybe these workouts are for you.  I am not a dancer until there is a lot of alcohol in my body.  Because of that I just felt awkward and stupid every time I did these workouts.  The motions are so weird and fast and I could barely keep up.

I also can't stand her.  Sorry but I can't!  She has no expression on her face and just looks bored the whole time.  I don't feel compelled at all to work out with her.  All I could do was stare at her enormous fake breasts that never moved even though she was working out in a backless halter top (Seriously!)

I bought three dvds on Amazon for my trial.  Her live stream workouts are $95/month and that was just too much of a commitment for me.  The dvds are beginner, intermediate and advanced.  I only made it thru the first two before I threw in the towel.

So August was a big old fail!

No comments:

Post a Comment