Friday, September 16, 2016

Where Did You Go?

I can't believe it has been over a month since I posted.  So much has happened that the time just flew by.

Unfortunately my sweet grandmother passed away in mid August.  She was 94 years old and had lived a wonderful life but I was still heart broken from the loss.


Right after that was my 34th birthday.  Unfortunately this year I wasn't very interested in celebrating.  It just felt like it was too soon after my grandmother's passing.

From the 27th of August until September 6th I was on vacation down at the Jersey Shore.  It was a really nice vacation for the most part and it was wonderful to get away.

School started for the minion on September 6th and I am thrilled to have him back in school.  Max is a child who thrives on routine.  Summer is wonderful but all that free time is a little too much for him.

My college friend Andrea got married last weekend and I spent Saturday drinking my liver away and dancing until my feet were sore.


So that is my last month wrapped up in a couple of sentences.  Trying to get back into the swing of things over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment